The role will be perfect for someone who has a proven track record within a management capacity and can demonstrate a strong clinical background who loves to make an impact on both clinical and cultural aspects.
You will also have the ability to lead, motivate and manage a multi-disciplinary workforce whilst ensuring high standards of care in compliance with Aged Care Legislation, accreditation standards, policies and procedures.
A successful candidate will be able to provide/do the following:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Aged Care
- Knowledge of contemporary aged care nursing with proven assessment, care planning and evaluation skills
- Advanced knowledge & the ability to effectively manage and organise ACFI
- Ability to teach and mentor staff
- Ability to work independently and as part of a multi-disciplined work team
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of work health & safety
- Commitment to continuous improvement
- Previous management experience
To apply please call Reece on 02 8459 8102 or email your resume to email@example.com