Clinical Care Coordinator
With a reputation for providing exceptional care, this organisation is one of the leading aged care providers who continually strive to create a supportive community. Specialists in the Aged Care, Home Care and Residential Centres they have a sterling reputation.
This role will be perfect for someone who has a strong clinical background, loves to make an impact on both clinical and cultural aspects. As a senior member of the team you will have superior knowledge and the ability to lead, motivate and manage a multi-disciplinary workforce. There is team of enthusiastic Registered Nurses who are on call 24 hours to collaborate and guide and you will report direct to a Facility Manager who is easy going and incredible to work with.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Current registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse.
- Minimum 3 years previous experience in aged care.
- Confident acting as Clinical advisor in all areas of Residential Aged Care.
- Strong communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of Clinical Management systems
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Knowledge and experience in quality management systems
- Knowledge and experience in ACFI assessments
- Be supported every step of the way
- Work for a provider who believes in career development and promoting within
- Based in a convenient location with easy transport links
- Become part of a fun, easy going team
For a confidential chat contact Ashlea on 0284598111 or email email@example.com