With a reputation for providing exceptional care, this organisation is one of the leading Aged Care providers who continually strive to create a supportive and luxurious environment. Located in Sydney's Inner West, this facility tips the leader board in all aspects of Aged Care standards.
This role will be perfect for someone who has a strong clinical background and loves to make an impact on both clinical and cultural aspects. As a senior member of the team you will have superior knowledge and the ability to lead, motivate and manage a multi-disciplinary workforce. There is a team of enthusiastic Registered Nurses who are on 24/7. You will report directly to the Clinical Manager. A successful candidate will be able to provide/do the following:
- Current registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse.
- Minimum 5 years previous experience in Aged Care.
- Previous CCC experience
- Confident acting as a Clinical advisor in all areas of Residential Aged Care.
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of Clinical Management systems
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Knowledge and experience in ACFI and infection control
- Knowledge of dementia specific care
To apply for this role please apply or e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org