With a reputation for providing exceptional care, this organisation is one of the leading Aged Care providers who continually strive to create a supportive and luxurious environment. Located in one of the most beautiful parts of the Eastern Suburbs, this facility tips the leader board in all aspects of Aged Care standards.
This role will be perfect for someone who has a strong clinical background and loves to make an impact on both clinical and cultural aspects. As a senior member of the team you will have superior knowledge and the ability to lead, motivate and manage a multi-disciplinary workforce. There is team of enthusiastic Registered Nurses who are on call 24 hours. You will report directly to the Clinical Manager. A successful candidate will be able to provide/do the following:
- Current registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse.
- Minimum 3 years previous experience in Aged Care.
- Confident acting as Clinical advisor in all areas of Residential Aged Care.
- Strong communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of Clinical Management systems
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Knowledge and experience in ACFI and infection control
- Knowledge of dementia specific care
Renumeration is dependent on experience.
To apply for this role please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or for a confidential chat please call Karen
02 8459 8108