We are looking for an experienced Aged Care RN to take over this exciting position as Clinical Care Coordinator. As a senior member of the team you will have superior clinical knowledge and the ability to lead, motivate and manage a multi-disciplinary workforce.
This is your opportunity to work with an award-winning organisation that gives you the chance to grow.
As the senior of two CCC's within the home you will be mainly focussed on clinical outcomes and best practice. Your understanding of the aged care standards and ability to lead a team through the complexities of the current aged care environment are of utmost importance.
What will you need to be considered?
- Current AHPRA registration
- 3+ years Aged Care experience as an RN
- Exemplary communication and presentation
- Knowledge of ACFI and aged care accreditation standards
- Ability to lead a team
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
What’s in it for you?
- Perfect opportunity to take your next step
- Be supported every step of the way
- Fantastic remuneration
- Convenient location – work close to home
- Opportunity to work and grow within a respected healthcare provider
Call Mitch on
02 8459 8110