The 90 bed, fully accredited Aged Care facility is based in Caboolture, QLD the CCC will have fantastic support from the Clinical and Facility Managers.
About the role:
The facility is seeking a Clinical Care Coordinator to provide Aged Care clinical expertise, knowledge and education to the care team. You will be required to have a good understanding of training and mentoring Registered Nurses.
- Review resident care and clinical care plans and action any concerns
- Review ACFI assessments
- Liaise with the Clinical Manager regarding clinical care operations
- Ensure open communication with residents and families
- Training, supporting and mentoring the clinical care team
- A Bach Degree in Nursing
- ACFI knowledge and care plan experience
- Sound knowledge of the Aged Care clinical standards, accreditation and audits
- Leadership training with fantastic support from management
- Great benefits and work life family balance
- Impressive Salary Package available
If you are passionate about Aged Care and would like to understand more about this position, please feel free to call Mark on 02 8459 8147 for a private and confidential discussion. For a full Position description email your CV to email@example.com