Reporting to the Residential Services Manager, the Client Services Coordinator plays a pivotal part in the upkeep of the facility's administration, finance, operations, and customer experience.
This is a highly collaborative position where you will lean on your key stakeholder relationship management skills. The Client Services Coordinator is accountable, with highly developed communication, interpersonal, & organisational skills, and a strong use of initiative. The ability to work autonomously, calmly under pressure, and with acute attention to detail will see you succeed.
About the role:
- Deliver clerical, administrative, and financial support for the Aged Care facility, inclusive of accounts receivable & accounts payable, and the management of employee, customer, & food services databases
- Perform general office duties as directed by the Residential Services Manager
- Provide excellent client service to all internal and external clients
- Follow and ensure compliance with Work, Health & Safety Legislation
- Provide accurate, timely, and efficient reports to the Residential Services Manager and Director of Nursing
- 5+ years finance administration or client services
- Demonstrable accounts and/or payroll experience
- Fluent in English and literate in English
- Tertiary business-based qualification desirable
- Demonstrable knowledge of general office procedures
- Strong IT skills including database and the Microsoft Suite
- Previous experience working in an Aged Care environment is desirable
- Passionate about delivering an exceptional level of customer experience