Chinese speaking Clinical Manager | South Western suburbs
Well-designed mid-sized home in the Southern suburbs of Sydney is looking for a Chinese speaking Clinical Manager to join the team next month.
The home prides itself on the culturally specific care provided to its residents. This carefully considered living environment includes authentic Chinese dining, relevant and comprehensive recreational activities, and Mandarin and Cantonese speaking staff, which together create a supportive and caring living environment for everyone at the home. Recently refurbished, the building and gardens are landscaped to reassure the needs of dementia patients, making them feel comforted and at-home.
The staff here are very close-knit, so they’re looking for a kind-natured Care Manager to complement their collaborative team.
- Clinical role with key responsibility looking after standard 2
- Manage a team of 5 RN’s across shifts
- Oversee ACFI for your site (with support)
- Develop the resident assessment processes
- Maintain and improve clinical documentation for the home
- Must be a Registered Nurse with current AHPRA registration
- Chinese speaker desirable (Cantonese preferable)
- 3+ years as a Clinical Leader within Aged Care
- Excellent bedside manner
- Approachable, solutions focused leadership style
If you’re interested, pop your resume through to Jennifer@sanctuaryrecruitment.com or give us a call on 02 8459 8103 for a confidential chat! Looking forward to hearing from you!