- Working across aged care facilities around Sydney
- Various shifts available
- Monday to Sunday
- Maintaining the gardens, lawn and external environment.
- Maintaining all internal fixtures of the premise.
- Carrying out repairs and minor renovations as needed.
- Sourcing and purchasing items as required and maintaining a budget.
- Liaising with other tradesmen as required.
- Maintaining air-con vents
- Certificate II or III in Horticulture highly regarded but not essential
- At least 2 - 3 years previous experience
- Understanding of plants, pest management and chemical handling
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience gained in a similar role
- The ability to solve problems independently
- An understanding of Resident Rights, Aged Care Accreditation Standards and Outcomes
- Must have a current national police certificate or be willing to complete a criminal history check
ONLY APPLY NOW
*DO NOT CALL*