- Salary Packaging
- Excellent support system from a team of professionals
- Opportunity for career progression
We are looking for a candidate who has exemplary clinical skills coupled with a strong customer focus to lead, influence, motivate and educate the Care Team (Personal Carer’s, Enrolled and Registered Nurses) to deliver a high standard of care to residents, within a warm, homely environment.
The ideal candidate will have an excellent team attitude, is willing to pitch in and help where required and go above and beyond their core duties.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Grade 5 or above role - staff leadership/management role (100+ beds)
- Working knowledge of ACFI and aged care Accreditation Standards
- Comprehensive understanding of assessment requirements for new admissions including ACFI
- Experience of overseeing and managing budgets, including rosters, supplies and other expenses
- Evidence of mentoring Nurses and Personal Care Workers
Please note only Permanent Residents or Citizens will be considered at this time
Please call Maria on 02 8459 8117 or email firstname.lastname@example.org