You will be working in a newly built home, and enjoy the support of a full range of Head Office teams : Clinical Governance , ACFI and Education. This organisation has a generous roster with four full time RNs reporting to the Care Managers.
This role will appeal to an experienced Clinical Care Coordinator who is looking for a more progressive and vibrant working environment.
Essential requirement for the role include:
- Current registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse.
- Minimum 3 years previous experience in aged care.
- Confident acting as Clinical advisor in all areas of Residential Aged Care.
- Strong communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of Clinical Management systems
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Knowledge and experience in quality management systems
- Knowledge and experience in ACFI assessments