This position is responsible for providing holistic care, strategic and clinical management and leadership for employees in an environment of professional and personal development in the care of residents.
- Previous leadership experience in an aged care setting,
- Great communication,
- Posses organisational and time management skills,
- Be driven to take their leadership & nursing skills to the next level.
- A demonstrated ability to apply high level of clinical knowledge.
- Thorough understanding of the New Aged Care Standards & ACFI documentation
- Ability to apply the principles of person centred care in practice
- Provide clinical leadership for the site
- Ability to provide management and leadership which develops trust and good qualities in all team members
- Ability to organise, supervise and motivate staff
- Proven ability to work as part of a team.
For all further information, please call Emma on
02 8459 8118