- The ideal candidate will ideally have:
- Previous leadership experience in an aged care setting,
- Great communication,
- Posses organisational and time management skills.
- A demonstrated ability to apply high level of clinical knowledge (including palliative care and dementia care).
- Thorough understanding of ACFI documentation
- Ability to apply the principles of person centred care in practice
- Willingness to work On Call Rotation and weekend rotation shifts
- Provide clinical leadership for the site
- Ability to provide management and leadership which develops trust and good qualities in all team
- Ability to work under the direction of the Residential Manager
- Ability to organise, supervise and motivate staff
- Proven ability to both lead and work as part of a team, preferably in a team leader role
Please call Emma on
02 8459 8118