- Opportunity for career progression
- Excellent Renumeration package
- Training/Career development opportunities
In return, this organisation offers outstanding training and career development opportunities, within its growing organisation.
The successful candidate will be responsible for :
- leading a committed and long serving team of Carers, ENs and RNs.
- ensuring individual care needs of residents are provided for in line with their regularly reviewed and enhanced care plans
- focussing on keeping the facility abreast of the latest care developments and initiatives.
- qualified originally as a Registered Nurse and have current registration in place
- previous experience as a Care Manager within the Aged Care sector
- a strong interest in improving clinical care and overall delivery standards.
- good people management skills.