This well established organisation is has based their success on fundamental values and was founded by a team of highly credible aged care professionals. Aiming to always go the extra mile and to enhance the standards and experiences of both care providers as well as their care recipients nation-wide.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a tight knit, supportive team and make a positive impact on clients performance and growth.
Their focus is on ensuring that enhanced care and business standards are achieved across their diverse client base of both private and NFP Aged Care providers. The organisation provides a broad range of consulting services most of which constitute long term operational projects and develop award winning skills.
Skills, Experience and Qualification
Due to an increase in demand and company expansion they are now looking to recruit a small number of high achieving Aged Care professionals.
The ideal candidates will demonstrate the following profile and experience:
- Fast track progression from RN through to Care Manager level within the Aged Care sector. Additionally, candidates who have moved into a clinical governance or quality management career path would be attractive
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills for client and staff engagement purposes
- Good autonomous problem solving skills.
- Strong analytical and report writing skills.
- Current registration with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Flexible to work across a range of client sites with in metropolitan Melbourne and outer suburbs.
firstname.lastname@example.org // 02 8459 8109
email@example.com // 0284598111