This highly regarded and established Aged Care provider is a values driven organisation. It puts the care of residents and the development of its staff at the core of their mission.
This well regarded residence has excellent recreational facilities and a vibrant Lifestyle program to maximise residents enjoyment. Working under a friendly and progressive General Manager this is an excellent opportunity for an established Care Manager to broaden their role to encompass not just clinical care delivery but also the development and management of Lifestyle programs and to be responsible for the holistic well being of residents .
We are looking for an outgoing, engaging, and energetic individual who would like to make a long term commitment to this growing organisation which is at the leading edge of innovation in the sector.
- Develop, maintain and continually improve the organisations model of care to ensure best practice is achieved
- Implement and monitor policies and procedures relating to care. Regularly review and update policies & procedures in line with industry practice.
- Ensuring compliance with all company policies, Government Legislation and regulatory requirements are met.
- Through clinical leadership - foster a culture that reflects organisational values.
- Act as a professional role model and a credible resource by demonstrating knowledge of advanced clinical expertise in aged care nursing.
- Identify gaps in process and procedures by mentoring, educating and monitoring progress of initiatives and staff.
- Ensure the delivery of quality care - continually assessing residents' needs and wishes and developing the service to enhance their quality of life.
- Registered Nurse with AHPRA
- Qualifications in Gerontology/Aged Care Management/Business Management (preferred)
- Client focused approach
- Ability to work autonomously and unsupervised
- Ability to lead, direct, motivate and supervise care teams to ensure achievement of organisational goals.
- Training experience in clinical care areas desirable
Interested applicants should either call Mitch Hamer in confidence for more information on 02 8459 8110 or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org