It is a fantastic opportunity to work with a leading Australian Aged Care provider in one of their flagship facilities. Absolutely everything has been thought of in the building of this new home & resident care is at the forefront of the day-to-day operations, which makes for a great working environment and high occupancy levels.
As an experience Registered Nurse you will have strong clinical & people management skills. With the support of an experienced Facility Manager, Educators, ACFI & Quality teams you will be responsible for the delivery of care within this wing of the home. To be considered for this role you will need to have the following:
- Registration as an RN and at least three years Aged Care experience
- Strong people & clinical management skills
- The ability to mentor and grow junior members of staff
- Strong conflict management experience
- Exposure to the Aged Care standards and new accreditation process
- A commitment to resident satisfaction
About our client
This is one of Australia’s leading healthcare providers. They are continually winning awards for better practice and their innovative care model. Some of the perks you can expect are:
- Career progression – there is a real culture of internal promotion
- Support from your direct line Manager as well as from the Executive team
- A great base salary with additional benefits
- An autonomous role but while having all the support you could ask for
Sound like something you might be interested in?
Please give Richard a call on 0409 383 033 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential initial chat.