This position is an exciting opportunity for an established Clinical Manager or experienced RN to further their career by joining this leading NSW Aged Care provider.
This large modern facility puts residents first with its unusually wide range of leisure and lifestyle options. The suburb where the facility is based has a very warm and friendly feel to it. Residents are drawn from a wide area of the local community with very different care needs.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Leading a committed and long-serving team of Carers, ENs and RNs.
- Ensuring individual care needs of residents are provided for in line with their regularly reviewed and enhanced care plans
- Focussing on keeping the facility abreast of the latest care developments and initiatives.
- Qualified originally as a Registered Nurse and have current registration in place
- Previous experience as a Care Manager within the Aged Care sector
- A keen interest in improving clinical care and overall delivery standards.
- Good people management skills.
A market-leading remuneration package of $105,000 - $115,000 is also offered.
Interested applicants should contact Alex Valentini on 02 8459 8106, or send your resume to email@example.com