Join a newly developed aged care home to manage all resident care needs; manage and direct care staff; Support the Facility Manager to fulfil the objectives they have for the effective and efficient management of the facility; Comply with WHS legislation, Policy and Procedures; and Maintain current competencies.
- Current Registration as an RN
- Strong people & clinical management skills
- The ability to mentor and grow junior members of staff
- Strong conflict management experience
- Exposure to the Aged Care standards and accreditation process
- Ability to work in close harmony with the management team & regional hubs
This is a wonderful opportunity to work for a reputable not-for-profit providers and challenge yourself within the Aged Care industry. In addition, you will receive ongoing support within a growing organisation, flexible working conditions and competitive remuneration.
If you are passionate about making a difference in the lives of the elderly, we’d like to hear from you
Sound like something you might be interested in?
Please give Tamara a call on 02 8459 8109 or email email@example.com for a confidential initial chat.