As an experience Registered Nurse you will have strong clinical & people management skills. With the support of an experienced General Manager, you will be wholly responsible for the delivery of Clinical Care within the home while also being able to step up into the Facility Manager shoes when needed. To be considered for this role you will need to have the following:
- Registration with AHPRA as an RN
- Strong people & clinical management skills
- The ability to mentor and grow junior members of staff
- Strong conflict management experience
- Exposure to the Aged Care standards and accreditation process
- Ability to work in close harmony with the management team
- An established track record as a Care Manager
About our client
This is one of Australia's leading Age Care providers with Facilities throughout eastern Australia, With a reputation of promoting within this is a great place to grow your career:
- Career progression – there is a real culture of internal promotion
- Support from your direct line Manager as well as from the Exec team
- A high base salary.
- An autonomous role focussing on Care delivery but while having all the support you could ask for
Sound like something you might be interested in?
Please give Tamara a call on (02) 8459 8109 or email email@example.com for a confidential briefing.