This is an exciting opportunity to join an exceptional team of dedicated professionals committed to setting new standards of care delivery -
- Lead and develop the clinical care team to meet the standards of excellence expected
- Working alongside the Facility Manager to identify and implement improvement strategies
- Supervising the completion of clinical documentation and reports
- Mentoring junior staff in all aspects of care provision
- Personalise each care plan to the residents needs
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Current registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse.
- Minimum 3 years previous experience in aged care.
- Confident acting as Clinical advisor in all areas of Residential Aged Care.
- Strong communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of Clinical Management systems
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Knowledge and experience in quality management systems
- Knowledge and experience in ACFI assessments
- Career progression – there is a real culture of internal promotion
- Support from your direct line Manager as well as from the Exec team & Regional hubs
Please drop me a message or call -
firstname.lastname@example.org // 0284598111 // 0423043148