As an experienced Registered Nurse, you will have strong clinical & people management skills. With the support of an experienced Facility Manager, Educators, ACFI & Quality teams you will be responsible for the delivery of care within the home to approximately 100 residents. To be considered for this role you will need to have the following:
- Registration as an RN and at least three years Aged Care experience, a year of which will have been in a Care Manager position.
- Strong people & clinical management skills
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- The ability to mentor and grow junior members of staff
- Exposure to the new Aged Care standards and accreditation process
- Ability to work in close harmony with the management team & regional hubs
About our client
Our provider is a leading aged care provider in the Australian market providing a holistic, innovative and resident-centred approach to aged care. The group has five residential aged care facilities in Adelaide, six operational facilities in Queensland, and is fast developing a footprint through the rest of Australia.
Sound like something you might be interested in?
Please give Trina a call on 02 8459 8112 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential initial chat.