It is a fantastic opportunity to work with a leading Australian Aged Care provider in one of their flagship facilities. Absolutely everything has been thought of in the building of this new home & resident care is at the forefront of the day-to-day operations, which makes for a great working environment and high occupancy levels.
As an experienced Registered Nurse, you will have strong clinical & people management skills. With the support of an experienced Facility Manager, Educators, ACFI & Quality teams you will be responsible for the delivery of care within the home to approximately 100 residents. To be considered for this role you will need to have the following:
- Registration as an RN and at least three years Aged Care experience, a year of which will have been in a Care Manager position.
- Strong people & clinical management skills
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- The ability to mentor and grow junior members of staff
- Exposure to the new Aged Care standards and accreditation process
- Ability to work in close harmony with the management team & regional hubs
About our client
This is one of Australia’s leading private healthcare providers. They are continually winning awards for better practice and are known to be one of the more “forward-thinking” organisations within our market. Some of the perks you can expect are:
- Newly built facility with state of the art facilities and resources
- Career progression – there is a real culture of internal promotion
- Support from your direct Line Manager as well as from the Executive team
- A great base salary with additional benefits
- An autonomous role but while having all the support you could ask for
- All the monetary support needed to run a successful home
- A growing provider whose sole mission is to provide the best quality of care to their residents.
Please give Alex a call on 0422 098 068 or email email@example.com for a confidential initial chat.