**Competitive salary, immediate start! Please get in touch to find out more information **
An attractive relocation opportunity is available for an experienced Aged Care Manager who is looking for a new challenge. A well regarded, successful Aged Care provider is in need of an experienced manager to run Clinical Care in a large home on the New South Wales Mid North Coast.
This recently renovated home has enjoys a long standing positive reputation in the local community. You will report into the General Manager and will also have the support of a designated ACFI coordinator, Quality Manager & Educator, and an Administration Manager.
This is a key role within the organisation, and an opportunity to make your mark in the Aged Care industry.
To be successful in this role, you will have
- Demonstrated prior experience of Care Management or being a Deputy Director of Nursing
- Strong knowledge of aged care accreditation a solid grasp of the new standards & Funding developments.
- Ability to create & implement new policies & procedures
- Experience with rosters & HR issues
- Excellent relationship building skills and the ability to coach & mentor
- A passion for aged care and consumer satisfaction.
If you would like to find out more information on this exceptional opportunity, then please get in touch today.
For a confidential chat contact Richard on 0409 383 033 or email firstname.lastname@example.org