This prestigious Aged Care providers are well known for its excellent levels of care and the generous resources it invests in its homes. With facilities across NSW, the organisation boasts recognition for some of the highest employee retention rates in the industry and is regarded for internal succession planning and promotion.
These large facilities are looking for experienced Care Managers who have previously had Care Manager experience, can show resilience and able to lead large teams.
The role is responsible for ensuring the daily operations run seamlessly and ensuring all residents have the best experience.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring the groups quality standards are being upheld within the facility by consistently being aware of gaps and working on solutions.
- Residents care plans and needs are upheld at all times by overseeing RNs daily operations and time management.
- A passion for developing teams and maintaining a great team culture.
- Working collaboratively to provide an exceptional customer experience to internal & external stakeholders.
The successful candidate has:
- Registered Nurse - AHPRA registration,
- Minimum 3 years RN experience in a clinical setting – not limited to Aged Care (preferred)
- Demonstrated experience in running an aged care facility or supporting roles,
- Solid understanding of all Aged Care accreditation standards
- Demonstrated knowledge of all relevant legislation, ACFI, regulatory requirements and professional standards
- Experience with budgets, rosters & HR (not essential)
- Excellent relationship building skills and the ability to lead & mentor a team of RNs and care staff
- Exemplary communication and presentation skills.
Emma Simpson is recruiting this role and is accepting expressions of interest now. She looks forward to receiving your CV via email@example.com, or feel free to reach out to Emma via 0406 035 671 if you would like to confidentially discuss the opportunity further.