6 Month Contract
This organisation has created a unique blue print to ensure that continual high levels of care are consistent and not a thing of the past. With an extremely exciting future, ever growing and expanding, this group is definitely one to get involved with.
An unmissable opportunity for those who are wanting to sink their teeth in to a new role, looking to relocate for a change of scenery or who love to mix things up with contract positions. An exceptionally well run home, with no accreditation issues or struggles with occupancy, you will have the pleasure of working alongside a supportive and driven facility manager. This 80 bed facility is located north of Port Macquarie in the picturesque South West Rocks.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Current registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse.
- Minimum 3 years previous experience in aged care.
- Confident acting as Clinical advisor in all areas of Residential Aged Care.
- Strong communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of Clinical & quality management systems
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Knowledge and experience in quality management systems
- Knowledge and experience in ACFI assessments
- Passion for the aged care sector and providing personalised, resident focused care
- $1000 relocation fee or first months rent covered
- A forward thinking organisation who praise themselves on enriching lives
- Get your foot in the door for continued opportunities
firstname.lastname@example.org // 028459111 // 0423043148