This is a rare opportunity to align yourself with a growing Aged Care provider who is ahead of the game.
This highly regarded and established Aged Care provider is a values driven organisation. It puts the care of residents and the development of its staff at the core of their mission.
All staff are hand-picked to align with the organisation’s philosophy for
providing outstanding levels of care and for their willingness to do more than
just what the job requires.
We are looking for an outgoing, engaging, and energetic individual who would like to make a long-term commitment to this growing organisation which is at the leading edge of innovation in the sector.
- Previous experience as a Care Manager or Director of Nursing
- 5+ years experience as an RN in a clinical setting
- Current AHPRA registration
- Knowledge of ACFI & the Aged Care Accreditation standards
- Strong operational management experience including rostering & budgeting
- Client focused approach
- Ability to work autonomously and unsupervised
- Ability to lead, direct, motivate and supervise care teams to ensure achievement of organisational goals.
- Beautiful location and amenities
- Career development opportunities
- Great salary package on offer
- Leadership of a great facility
- Hugely supportive management
You can reach Emma on 02 8459 8118 or firstname.lastname@example.org