This provider is a leader in senior living, providing quality retirement villages, aged care facilities and home care throughout NSW and the ACT. The provider is a successful and growing not-for-profit organisation which prides itself on the quality of care that is being provided.
To continue to provide great outcomes for our residents, we are seeking to further enhance the clinical knowledge and skills available to our team with the appointment of an additional care manager.
The Care Manager will provide leadership to the team, ensuring a high quality of care and service delivery. You will be an experienced, dedicated, motivated and enthusiastic Registered Nurse with a passion for the provision of high quality, innovative care.
- The ability to drive great clinical, social and emotional outcomes for our residents
- Current APRHA Registration
- At least 2 years’ experience as a care manager or CNS
- An understanding of aged care accreditation
- Experience in managing people with dementia
- Experience with ACFI
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- $110,000 Package
- 6-month Salary reviews
- Career Development opportunities
- Salary sacrifice benefits
- New facility
- Stunning views from work
- Great work-life balance arrangements