You will benefit from ongoing training and support to build yourself a long-lasting and lucrative career.
Due to a recent internal promotion we have an excellent opportunity for a resourceful, self motivated individual to start a career in the Healthcare recruitment sector. You can expect a fun, flexible working environment within a successful new venture.
Strong demand from our clients requires us to focus more resources on maintaining contact with existing candidates and to initiate contact with prospective new ones.
This rewarding role would suit someone with the following:
- Strong persuasive skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Above average empathy and emotional intelligence
- An ability to convey reasoned concepts verbally by telephone
What can you expect from a career with Sanctuary?
- Support and training from a team boasting a huge amount of industry relevant experience
- Career progression as we continue to grow
- Regular team outings & incentives
- Full visibility across the entire recruitment process
- Fun, flexible and professional working environment with transparency across all aspects of the business
- Highly autonomous role but with full support from the team and management
Interested applicants should contact Mitch Hamer on 02 8459 8110 or email email@example.com