This role would suit a Uni student looking to gain broader experience in the world of accounting. As a fast-growing company there will be plenty of room for opportunity and growth.
We are a relatively small team, made up primarily of people new to the world of recruitment. Finding people who are a right fit culturally is of utmost importance to us as we encourage a friendly and light-hearted environment, whilst maintaining a strong working focus. Applicants must be extremely proactive, organised and driven.
After another year of unprecedented growth, we are looking to an Assistant Accountant to work in close conjunction with our Finance Manager across a wide variety of tasks including journal posting, general ledger and bank reconciliations, debt collection, invoicing, payroll, accruals and prepayments. This role will have you dealing closely with management, key internal & external stakeholders and a wide variety of customers.
What you will need to be successful:
- Prior exposure to payroll is essential
- Experience in a similar, broad role would be highly regarded
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Proven ability to communicate with key stakeholders
- You will enjoy fast paced environments and value achieving high results
- You will have demonstrated a high work calibre and ethic in your previous experience
Please email your CV through to email@example.com and we will be in contact with shortlisted candidates shortly.