Aged Care facility in the suburbs of Southern Sydney seeks experienced AINs to work full time hours to enrich the lifestyle of residents and compliment the internal dynamics of the organisation.
AINs will be responsible for providing residential care such as showering, grooming, feeding, and most importantly, engaging with residents in their life activities.
A successful candidate must demonstrate the following:
- Certificate III in Aged Care
- Previous experience working as an AIN within Aged Care
- Effective communication skills
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Ability to adapt to change and enjoy working in a team environment
- A professional and social team
- Competitive hourly rate
- Professional development opportunities
- Health and wellness programs
- Work/life balance
Please contract Karen