The low care facility are looking for a compassionate, Residential Service Manager to spear-head, guide, encourage and support their already excellent team. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and career driven Deputy/Care Manager to step up in to this role.
A multitude of responsibilities, you will be required to draw upon and hone your previous experience and skill set, sharing your knowledge with and supervising a diverse range of staff from a multidisciplinary backgrounds.
This role would be suitable for someone with strong interpersonal skills, who is passionate about creating a harmonious team and environment, upholding the key values on behalf of their clients and families. Your key focus will be to provide ongoing development, constructive feedback and ensure Aged Care Accreditation Standards are consistently achieved and exceeded.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Monitor financial performance, manage budgets and the ACFI submission process.
- Identify and formulate future initiatives to ensure sustainability.
- Oversee the recruitment, selection and training for all staff in partnership with HR
- Manage the day-to-day service operations to ensure evidence based best practice care is implemented
- Degree /Diploma or higher in the relevant field of study
- Current registered AHPRA
- Ability to build positive relationships and creating a network to develop partnerships outside of the organisation
- Extensive experience in Aged Care, management, Social Services etc
- Strategic mindset, understanding and delivery of operational approaches
- Solid financial management background
email@example.com // 0284598111