A values-led Not for Profit aged care provider, the organisation demonstrates passion and commitment to providing an optimum level of care to its residents. Reflective of its people-first culture, a newly created role has been assigned to ensure Residential Managers are able to take respite when required whilst maintaining the wellbeing of residents and team.
Reporting to the Regional Manager, this hybrid position entails demonstrating company DNA and a consistent level of care to team, residents, and families at each facility. The prerogative of the Roving Residential Manager is to interpret the mechanics and running of each facility and deliver a constant drive for continuous improvement across the fleet of facilities, working effectively with all levels of team. This opportunity would suit an established clinical Residential Manager who is ready to take the next step in their career and contribute their skillset on a wider scale. It is a pivotal profile-enhancing role bridging the gap between facility management and regional management.
The successful candidate
- Current AHPRA registration
- Current full and clean drivers licence
- Experience in handling the accreditation process and a sound understanding of the Aged Care Quality Standards
- A track record of success and tenure in managing all touch points of the multi-faceted Residential Manager role inclusive of leadership, operations, commercial, stakeholder management
- Capabilities in identifying opportunities and setting robust action plans for change management
- A dynamic and adaptable leader, with a 'can-do' attitude, who thrives on cross-function collaboration
Hayley Thorpe is recruiting this role. Interested applicants are invited to send their CV to Hayley via firstname.lastname@example.org or call Hayley on 0431 591 133 to further explore this position.