With a reputation for providing exceptional care, this organisation is one of the leading Aged Care providers who continually strive to create a supportive and luxurious environment. Located in rural Victoria, this facility tips the leaderboard in providers of aged care services to the local communities.
This role will be perfect for someone who is looking to apply for a 491 regional working visa and a nurse who has a strong clinical background and loves to make an impact on both clinical and cultural aspects. A successful candidate will be able to provide/do the following:
- Current registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse.
- Minimum 2 years previous experience as an Aged Care Registered Nurse.
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Knowledge and experience in ACFI and infection control
- Knowledge of dementia specific care
To apply please call Naomi McLeod on 02 9169 4820 or email your resume to Naomi@sanctuaryrecruitment.com