- $120,000 annual salary + Super + Salary Sacrificing
- Clear progression and career pathways
- Job security and work/life balance
This is an opportunity for an experienced Aged Care Facility Manager to run this large facility, in a highly regarded home in Latrobe Valley. Manage and coordinate a team of nursing professionals, regularly evaluate systems, policies & procedures to ensure compliance & performance benchmarks are in place as well as budget control.
The home itself is a modern, friendly place to work with beautiful gardens and a proud reputation for high standards. This NFP organisation has been able to develop innovative, flexible care models designed to meet the needs of older Australians.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Be a Registered Nurse with AHPRA registration
- Have leadership or management experience within an Aged Care facility
- Have a passion to lead, motivate and develop a team of people
- Have a thorough understanding of the Aged Care Funding Instrument (ACFI) as well as Age Care Accreditation & Legislation policies
- Have the ability to implement and adapt to change
Please call Maria on 02 8459 8117 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.