Aged Care Facility Manager Regional NSW to $160,000 package
|Job Title:||Aged Care Facility Manager Regional NSW to $160,000 package|
|Job Published:||May 20, 2020 13:15|
The well established team of Care Managers reporting to you are supported by a highly experienced long standing team of RNs, AINs and Carers. The home has been recently reaccredited and enjoys strong occupancy demand.
This role would suit a Manager from within the Residential Aged Care sector who is looking to further develop their leadership and people management skills. The group has a number of new and exciting projects planned to further enhance their already industry leading practises, and processes.
The successful candidate will display the following attributes:
- a highly skilled, and accomplished people Manager.
- experience of working in the Aged Care sector as a Facility Manager, and a thorough knowledge of the Aged Care standards and the accreditation process.
- a stable employment background
- good commercial acumen and a track record of managing P/L drivers.
- a clinical nursing background with current registration.
Interested applicants should contact Richard Parnell either by phone for a confidential discussion on 0409 383 033, or by sending their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Aged Care Facility Manager - Inner West location- to $160,000
Contract Aged Care Facility Managers - Regional NSW
Aged Care Quality roles NSW
$100K - $150K + Super + NFP
Facility Manager - Regional QLD
Clinical Nurse Consultant - Aged Care - to $145,000