This is an opportunity for an experienced Aged Care Facility Manager to run this highly regarded home in North Melbourne. Manage and coordinate a team of nursing professionals, regularly evaluate systems, policies & procedures to ensure compliance & performance benchmarks are in place as well as budget control.
This organisation stands out in the industry as having an excellent reputation. It is the kind of place where positions do not often arise due to staff loyalty, and genuine love of their jobs. This organisation has been able to develop innovative, flexible care models designed to meet the needs of older Australians.
· Excellent remuneration package
· Clear progression and career pathways
· Extensive training and development opportunities
· Job security and work/life balance
Our ideal candidate will:
- Be a Registered Nurse with AHPRA registration
- Have a minimum of 2 years leadership or management experience within an Aged Care facility
- Have a passion to lead, motivate and develop a team of people
- Possess strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Have a thorough understanding of the Aged Care Funding Instrument (ACFI) as well as Aged Care Accreditation & Legislation policies
- Have the ability to implement and adapt to change
Please call Tamara on 03 8676 8949 or email email@example.com for further information!