This is an opportunity for an experienced Aged Care Facility Manager to run this large facility, highly regarded home in Victoria. Manage and coordinate a team of nursing professionals, regularly evaluate systems, policies & procedures to ensure compliance & performance benchmarks are in place as well as budget control.
The perfect candidate will have previous experience as a Director of Nursing or Facility Manager of a large facility. You will have the ability to oversee all aspects of running a home on an operational and clinical level. As a key member for the Management team, you will be able to advise on best practice and support changes coming in from a Management level.
· Excellent remuneration package- up to $160,000 + super !!!
· Clear progression and career pathways
· Extensive training and development opportunities
· Job security and work/life balance
Our ideal candidate will:
- Be a Registered Nurse with AHPRA registration
- 5+ years of experience in a Facility Manager, Director of Nursing or General Manager capacity
- Have leadership or management experience within an Aged Care facility
- Have a passion to lead, motivate and develop a team of people
- Possess strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Have a thorough understanding of the Aged Care Funding Instrument (ACFI) as well as Age Care Accreditation & Legislation policies
- Have the ability to implement and adapt to cultural change
Please call Amanda on 02 9169 4820 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information!