This trusted and well-known Aged Care provider has multiple residential aged care homes situated throughout Victoria with support from the National Head Office that focus on delivering high-quality support to all their staff in facilities.
About the role:
The Facility Manager will have the task of managing the complete operations including supporting staff within the Aged Care Residential facility. You will report into the Regional Manager who will help you to maintain high standards to be the leading aged care provider in the region.
The successful candidate will display the following:
- Tertiary qualifications in Health, Welfare, Nursing or Social Sciences
- Experience in working in the Aged Care sector as a Facility Manager
- Experience in Aged Care accreditation and the clinical standards, dementia and challenging behaviours
- Experience in working closely with multidisciplinary teams
- A clinical nursing background with current registration
- Experience in change management
How to Apply:
If you are passionate about Aged Care and would like to understand more about this position, please feel free to call Amanda on 02 9169 4820 or email your CV to email@example.com