*** Interviewing immediately – give us a call to find out more ***
We are working with a well-known provider to find an ambitious & well rounded Care Manager or DDON to step up and run this desirable, small Aged Care Facility in Sydney’s leafy Eastern Suburbs.
This is a rare opportunity to work alongside a widely respected Regional Manager who is happy to support, mentor and develop an “up and comer” within the Aged Care industry.
The home itself is a recently renovated, purpose built, state of the art facility in Sydney's beautiful Eastern Suburbs. The organisation is a well-known & growing NFP provider, which has deep routes within the local communities.
What you will need:
- Current AHPRA registration
- Three or more years experience in an Aged Care management level role equivalent as a Care Manager or DDON
- Desire to develop your skill set
- Be a people oriented Manager
- Strong business acumen
- Good working knowledge of the new standards
Please call Richard on 0409 383 033 for a confidential chat and more information or email email@example.com