Facility Manager Byron Bay to $150,000 plus relocation
|Job Title:||Facility Manager Byron Bay to $150,000 plus relocation|
|Contact Name:||Richard Parnell|
|Job Published:||November 10, 2020 16:31|
The team of Care Managers reporting to you are supported by a highly experienced long standing team of RNs, AINs and Carers. The home has been recently reaccredited and enjoys strong occupancy demand.
This role would suit an established Manager from within the Residential Aged Care sector who is looking to further develop their leadership and people management skills. The group has a number of new and exciting projects planned to further enhance their already industry leading practises, and processes.
The successful candidate will display the following attributes:
- a highly skilled, and accomplished people Manager.
- experience of working in the Aged Care sector as a Facility Manager, and a thorough knowledge of the Aged Care standards and the accreditation process.
- a stable employment background
- good commercial acumen and a track record of managing P/L drivers.
- a clinical nursing background with current registration in preferred ,but not essential.
Interested applicants should contact Richard Parnell either by phone for a confidential discussion on 0409 383 033, or by sending their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's