An attractive opportunity is available for an experienced Aged Care Manager who is looking for a new challenge. A medium sized, values-driven Aged Care provider is in need of a committed manager to run a large home (100 plus beds) in Central Sydney.
The size of this home has been considered when organising the structure of staff, so despite being a large home, it is easily managed. You will report into the Regional Manager and will also have the support of a Care Managers, Clinical Coordinator and a designated ACFI coordinator, and an onsite Quality Manager & Educator, and a Sales Manager.
This is a high profile role within the organisation, and an opportunity to make your mark in the Aged Care industry.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- A Clinical qualification with a current AHPRA registration
- Demonstrated experience in successfully running aged care facilities
- Strong knowledge of the new aged care standards & funding drivers.
- Ability to implement new policies & procedures
- Experience with budgets, rosters & HR
- Excellent relationship building skills and the ability to coach & mentor
- A passion for aged care and the desire to immerse yourself in every facet of the sites operations.
- A stable employment track record
If you would like to find out more information on this fantastic opportunity, then please get in touch today.
For a confidential chat contact Richard on 0409 383 033 or email email@example.com