An attractive opportunity is available for a highly experienced Aged Care manager who is looking for a new challenge. A medium sized, values-driven Aged Care provider is in need of a passionate manager to run a mid sized home in Adelaide.
The home has recently undergone a period of extensive renovation and forms part of a broader community service offering.
This is a high profile role within the organisation, and an opportunity to make your mark in the Aged Care industry.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- A Clinical qualification with a current AHPRA registration
- Demonstrated experience in successfully running aged care facilities
- Strong knowledge of the new aged care standards & funding drivers.
- Ability to implement new policies & procedures
- Experience with budgets, rosters & HR
- Excellent relationship building skills and the ability to coach & mentor
- A passion for aged care and the desire to immerse yourself in every facet of the sites operations.
- A stable employment track record
If you would like to find out more information on this opportunity, then please get in touch today.
For a confidential chat contact Tamara on (03) 8676 8949 or email email@example.com