An attractive opportunity is available for an experienced Aged Care manager who is looking for a new challenge. A medium sized, values-driven private Aged Care provider is in need of a successful manager to run a medium sized home (90 beds) in Sydney's South West.
The size of this home has been considered when organising the structure of staff, so although a challenge, it should still be manageable. You will report into the COO and will also have the support of 2 Clinical Care Coordinators, a designated ACFI coordinator, supported by a Quality Manager & Educator, and Sales Manager.
This is a key role within the organisation, and an opportunity to make your mark in the Aged Care industry!
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Registered Nurse - AHPRA registration
- Demonstrated experience in successfully running aged care facilities or acting as a Senior Care Manager.
- Strong knowledge of aged care accreditation standards & ACFI
- Ability to create & implement new policies & procedures
- Experience with budgets, rosters & HR
- Excellent relationship building skills and the ability to coach & mentor
- A passion for aged care and the desire to get stuck in straight away!
If you would like to find out more information on this fantastic opportunity, then please get in touch today.
For a confidential chat contact Richard on 0409 383 033 or email email@example.com