An attractive opportunity is available for an experienced Aged Care Manager who is looking for a new challenge. A medium sized, values-driven Not for Profit Aged Care provider is in need of a passionate manager to run a large home (110 beds) in Sydney's West.
The size of this home has been considered when organising the structure of staff, so although a challenge, it should still be manageable. You will report into the CEO and will also have the support of 2 Care Managers, a designated ACFI coordinator, Quality Manager & Educator, and a Sales Manager.
The culture of the organisation is highly supportive and they are committed to each staff members continual professional growth.
This organisation has a strong accreditation track record and is well advanced in its preparation for the new Ahed Care standards. A multi disciplined working group consisting of functional heads with external consulting support is nearing completion on this project.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Registered Nurse - AHPRA registration
- Demonstrated experience in successfully running Aged Care homes
- Strong knowledge of aged care accreditation standards & ACFI
- Ability to create & implement new policies & procedures
- Experience with budgets, rosters & HR
- Excellent relationship building skills and the ability to coach & mentor
If you would like to find out more information on this fantastic opportunity, then please get in touch today.
For a confidential chat contact Richard on 0409 383 033 or email email@example.com