The successful talent will drive continuous improvement and work collaboratively with internal key stakeholders to develop and rollout key learning initiatives and programs to engage and enhance the working knowledge of all team members. You will be comfortable in identifying individuals learning opportunities at all levels, providing feedback, and ensuring all employees are inducted and onboarded into the business comprehensively to enhance overall performance.
This is a full-time Monday to Friday role offering support and an inclusive culture.
The ideal candidate will present with:
- Current AHPRA registration
- Experience in educating staff in an aged care environment
- Good working knowledge of the Accreditation Standards
- Cert IV in Workplace Training & Assessment
- The ability to speak Mandarin, and/or Cantonese in addition to English (favourable)
- Sound clinical skills
- A team-oriented, resolution-focussed mindset