With a reputation for providing exceptional care, this organisation is one of the leading Aged Care providers who continually strive to create a supportive and luxurious environment. Located in Sydney's South, this facility tips the leaderboard in providers of aged care services to the local communities.
This role will be perfect for someone who has a strong clinical background and loves to make an impact on both clinical and cultural aspects. A successful candidate will be able to provide/do the following:
- Current registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse.
- Minimum 2 years previous experience in Aged Care.
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Knowledge and experience in ACFI and infection control
- Knowledge of dementia specific care
To apply please call Reece on 02 8459 8102 or email your resume to email@example.com