This is a rare opportunity to align yourself with a growing Aged Care provider who is ahead of the game.
This highly regarded and established Aged Care provider is a value-driven organisation. It puts the care of residents and the development of its staff at the core of their mission.
All staff are hand-picked to align with the organisation’s philosophy for
providing outstanding levels of care and for their willingness to do more than
just what the job requires.
We are looking for an outgoing, engaging, and energetic individual who would like to make a long-term commitment to this growing organisation which is at the leading edge of innovation in the sector.
- Previous experience as a Care Manager or Director of Nursing
- 5+ years of experience as an RN in a clinical setting
- Extensive clinical background
- Current AHPRA registration
- Knowledge of ACFI & the Aged Care Accreditation standards
- Strong operational management experience including rostering & budgeting
- Client-focused approach
- Ability to work autonomously and unsupervised
- Ability to lead, direct, motivate and supervise care teams to ensure achievement of organisational goals.
What’s in it for you?
- Beautiful location and amenities
- Career development opportunities
- Great salary package on offer
- Leadership of a great facility
- Hugely supportive management
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for then please do not hesitate to get in contact
You can reach Amanda on 02 9169 4820 or firstname.lastname@example.org