If you are an Registered Nurse - year 4+ and wondering how you can take your Nursing career that step further, this is the perfect opportunity for you to take the plunge into a step-up role. We are seeking an experienced Registered Nurse to be part of a fantastic team and will be required to support the Operational Nurse Manager in the delivery of quality care to the residents in this beautiful & modern 130+ bed home. This role will also includes the supervision, coordination and delegation of resident care to the Care Services team.
To apply for this role, you will need:
- Demonstrated sound ACFI knowledge
- The ability to ensure ACFI assessments are completed accurately and in a timely manner
- A minimum of 4 years of working experience in Aged Care as a Registered Nurse
- Experience in a previous leadership role would be preferable.
- AHPRA registration - No conditions
- Full working rights
Please only apply if you have 4+ years of experience as a Registered Nurse in Australia or New Zealand
Whats in it for you:
- Fantastic supportive team
- Great career progression
- Fantastic opportunity to step up and take your RN career to the next level
If you are interested in this role, please click the APPLY button to apply.