The ACFI Consultant is responsible for overseeing, monitoring and assisting the homes with the coordination of accurate and timely ACFI appraisals. While ACFI appraisals are key in this role, there are also opportunities to support other staff through ongoing education and development in relation to the ACFI process and implementation.
Key functions of this of the role include:
- Reviewing all ACFI claims for the homes prior to submission
- Monthly review of Medicare/Mirus and support of the home's leadership team as required
- Regular evaluation of ACFI assessments and claim processes to ensure they remain consistent with the relevant guidelines
- Identification, delivery and evaluation of internal training and education on ACFI
- Provision of direct support to homes during ACFI validation audits. Effective reporting on the action and outcomes of external audits.
- Identify financial risk factors at homes achieving below average figures and support the home's leadership team to develop improvement strategies.
- Minimum of 2 years’ ACFI experience
- Demonstrate clear understanding and experience in ACFI financial reports/figures and can undertake appropriate financial analysis
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Advanced computer skills, including experience in Aged Care specific software
- Registered Nurse with current AHPRA registration (highly regarded but not essential)
The role will require travel within South Sydney.