The 100 bed, fully accredited Aged Care facility is based in Kingaroy, QLD, the Clinical Nurse will have fantastic support from the Clinical Manager.
About the role:
The facility is seeking a Clinical Nurse to provide ACFI and Clinical expertise and education to the care team. You will be required to have a good understanding clinical care and mentoring Registered Nurses.
- Review resident care ACFI and clinical care plans and action any concerns
- Review ACFI assessments
- Liaise with the Clinical Manager regarding care plan upgrades
- Ensure open communication with residents and families
- Ensure all clinical ACFI reports are completed and accurate
- A Bach Degree in Nursing
- ACFI knowledge and care plan experience
- Sound knowledge of ACFI funding and legislations
- ACFI Training with fantastic support from management
- Great benefits and work life family balance
- Impressive Salary Package available
If you are passionate about Aged Care and would like to understand more about this position, please feel free to call Mark on 02 8459 8147 for a private and confidential discussion. For a full Position description email your CV to email@example.com